With many audiences online and internet penetration rates ranging from 50 to 90 percent, digital content creation and distribution is a key component of our communications planning and overall engagement.
The Basics: No matter what the medium, the starting point is well-written content. Our staff possesses extensive experience as writers, editors and trainers ensuring that the writing process is collaborative and audience-driven. Language development often requires back-and-forth; we approach this process with sensitivity and precision to get the product right.
Our written content creators and curators make products for U.S. and international audiences that fall into a wide range of categories and are cross-purposed for social, the web and written products.
From the basics to more sophisticated digital products, we provide the following services:
Website Development: We build sites that range from crowdsourced knowledge management portals to public information sites, and we help clients with their new or existing websites to develop original and high-value content. Our services include:
- Writing/editing engaging content;
- Incorporation of multi-media and interactive elements, including infographics and video;
- 508 compliance; and
- Analytics and reports to ensure that websites are reaching the intended audience
Social Media Engagement: We also help clients choose social media platforms to serve their communications objectives and work with them to create compelling content that creates conversations. Whether it’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn or one of the many other emerging platforms, we deliver:
- Social media strategy development, including audience targeting, influencer strategies and editorial calendars;
- Written and visual content development, including blogs, featured stories and photos;
- Toolkits for partner use; and
- Analytics that review engagement and provide lessons learned