From knowledge sharing forums to global training events and civil society outreach activities, we possess decades of experience organizing and implementing events. Our clients continuously rate our contributions as exemplary given our attention to detail, organizational expertise and client-facing efforts.
We have organized and executed events in the U.S. and in more than 60 countries globally requiring in-depth coordination on logistics, contracts, visas and country clearance, often under intense time pressures. We have worked on large donors events, hosting VIPs and members of Congress, as well as smaller, more intimate planning and strategic planning events.
We offer a range of tools and services, including creation and execution of event apps, social media and communications toolkits and real-time event polling and information generation. Our approach to event planning is focused on delivering on the client’s objectives, bringing together key stakeholders in a dynamic and focused way. We provide A-Z services that include:
- Agenda development that brings together participant input and considers the varying skill sets of participants;
- Identifying and securing keynote speakers, facilitators, moderators and panelists that augment learning;
- Logistics, including venue, transportation, hospitality, food and beverage, and A/V equipment
- Invitations, RSVP tracking and reporting;
- Social media campaign and toolkit production, which ensure that external messages are amplified;
- Event staffing, including the basics of registration to event moderators and note takers; and
- Event follow-up, including evaluations, event readout reports and post-event analysis.